Guide - Version 5.1

J'ai enfin mis à jour la partie "récupération des positions des bateaux". Vous pouvez le télécharger la version 5.1 en cliquant sur ce lien
I have updated the section "boat positions". You can download the version 5.1 here

samedi 23 octobre 2010

A guide for our friends

After days of work, I'm pleased to publish the English version of the guide. I want first to express my gratitude to Aengus who did a fantastic work, translating the document, capturing screens in an Irish environment. This is the best proof that there's a life for a French-Irish friendship ... even after Thierry Henry's hand!

Of course you will surely spot errors or even counter sense from place to place. I rely on you to let me know the errors that remain, as I did for the French version and the help of French readers. Please send me a private message on the MP forum.

Finally now that the guide is available in English, there's no reason why you won't contribute. I rely on you - my friends - to help me enhancing this guide.

Didier

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi there,
    if there is anyone who needs help to set up VRTool, contact me in the Velux 5 Ocean Race, Boat K2 2266 or via email: Dirk.Saeger@gmx.de

    I did it with Marwitz via TeamView and it worked perfectly.

    Greets Dirk

    RépondreSupprimer